Thursday, October 20, 2005

Good Days

Well, we have our computer back at home now, so we should be able to keep our blog more up to date. Still working on how to upload pictures with our home computer though.
Mike was out of town the past 2 days. I (Amy) was made well aware again of how much Mike does here at home, from playing with Nathan to helping to make dinner...I certainly have been spoiled the last month of his sabbatical.
I had a doctor's appointment this past Tuesday and found out that Wes is still doing great. There are less than two weeks now until his due date, and the doctor set up an appointment for me to be induced a week from tomorrow (the 28th) if I choose to go that route. We are praying that he will come on his own before then.
Mike just got back home about an hour ago. It is amazing to me how much Nathan loves him and how you can tell that he really missed Mike. He has been playing with Mike since Mike got home.

No comments: