Monday, January 23, 2006

While I have a moment...

I thought I would update whoever is checking out our blog on how the boys are doing. Nathan turns 21 months today...he is almost 2 years old now! He really enjoys coloring these days, especially with these pretty cool bath crayons. He still seems to be enjoying his role as a big brother, although he still is a young toddler who doesn't always like to share Mike and I. Wes will be 3 months old this week. For those readers with small children, i am sure you can relate to this feeling...I feel like we have finally clicked- like I know him and he knows me. So things seem easier now then the first few weeks did. Plus he is learning how to sleep all night...sleep helps. :)
I do want to share with those readers who are not able to see the boys very regularly...I pray that soon God will open up the door for that to change. They are incredible boys and we are eager to share them more with you.
Just to ensure that they are not neglected...I will update you on Sticky and Sadie as well. Sticky is as playful as ever. She has even started to let Nathan play with her. We haven't taught her any new tricks, but I personally think training her to go get a clean diaper at diaper changing time would be awesome. Sadie, for those who know and love her, is still just as "active" as before. Her top speed is still about 2 miles per hour, and that's chasing a cat! Both are enjoying having Nathan to pet them now and they actually don't seem to mind having another little guy in the house.

No comments: