Thursday, March 08, 2007

Life at home

This week has been quite a week here at our house. On Saturday morning I was talking with my sister Marti on the phone and she had asked how everyone was feeling. I said great because at the time everyone was healthy. Well, by the time our conversation had ended, the Wes-man had a rather drippy nose with a wide range of shades of yellow and green colors. So off we went to the doctor come Monday. One of the medicines that he was given had a side effect of making him "agitated". Mike and I think that was a little bit of an understatement! He was not himself at all for most of this week, but we survived. I do have to admit that he has small bruises on his arm from my finger prints of trying to pick him up/stop him from falling/drag him away from something he had been repeatedly told to leave alone...you get the point. But those bruises only match the large bulges and bruises on his forehead from hitting the sidewalk with his head.
Yesterday I had found an old camera and passed it on to the boys to play with. Nathan had found it and was taking some pictures. Once he had finished his make-shift photo shoot he said, and I quote, "I have to put these on the blog." Amazing what kids will repeat.
There have been a few things that we have been trying to teach the boys that I had no idea were so hard to teach or had so many funny situations that could arise while teaching. #1. How to spit #2. How to bounce a ball #3. How to hold a bar of soap to wash your hands (rather than pump soap)
All in all, life at home is good.

No comments: