Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Family Time


Last month Nathan, Wes, and I had a chance to head up to Fort Wayne for a visit. Here are a few pictures from our trip. We were able to have a baseball game with Becca and Jason. Nathan actually was hitting well that night!


It was a really special visit for us. My mom, the boys, and I were able to take some flowers to my dad's graveside on the twelve year anniversary of his death. As the boys are getting older we are able to share more and more about Papa Chuck.

Becca had made a birthday cake for Grammy (Amy's mom) and we were able to be there to celebrate.

We were also able to have a great visit with Popeye (Mike's dad). The boys always enjoy themselves at NeNe & Popeye's house.

.
And I had to post this picture of Becca :) Maybe this hairstyle will be in fashion in a couple of years!
Overall, we had a great time with family!

No comments: