Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Haircut

Well, I (Amy) don't want to sound dramatic, but something has happened to Wes. He's just not the same little guy anymore. Here, I'll let you see for yourself...





















Yep, Wes finally at age 3 got his first major haircut. For those who are curious, he is not a fan. Although the cut was his idea, he wanted to back out of it about 1/3 of the way in. The other night at dinner he said, "I'm never going to do this again." We asked him what he was talking about and he just pointed to his hair.
We have had a week now to adjust to Wes' new look, and I have to say that it certainly grows on you. ( no pun intended). And for those of us who just loved the way the little guys hair was his "signature look" as I call it...yes, he is growing it back out. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Wes I really like his new haircut. It makes him look older.
Popeye