Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Day of shopping

:)

Its been a crazy week emotionally for us. We are all the more ready to be done at Westside, just ready to not deal with "things" any more. But we are also way not ready to say goodbye to the rest of the people and we will miss them all. :(

So, yesterday was an off day for me (still have one more :)). We started with a dr. appointment for Amy. Everything is going well, Wes is still doing well. We are anxiously waiting to see if Wes comes early like Nathan or if we will get to have a fullterm pregnancy. (We're voting for closer to full term).

Then after lunch (which Nathan almost fell asleep during) and the nap, we headed to the stores. We did some fun shopping for food, ran into a couple that used to go to WCC and had some "yummy samples" in the grocery aisles.



We had dinner at a friend's house and enjoyed spending time with them. They are going to be moving, too. I (Mike) do need to confess one thing, though. While we were there and I was watching the Braves game with Allen (not to mention playing with Nathan) I slipped into a sleep. Yeah, I slept for somewhere between 30 minutes and an hour. I was only slightly embarrassed when I got up. The great thing was that during my sleep the Cubs scored 2 runs against the Brewers (but they were still losing).

Then after going to bed late last night, I got up early today for See You At The Pole.

I wanted to put an updated picture of our storage room at home...

This is about 85-90% of my office (mostly books).

No comments: