Friday, September 02, 2005

The last few weeks

It seems like time has somehow sped up over the last few weeks. Right now it is hard to believe that it is already Friday, none the less that it is September. I want to make good use of the time that Nathan and I have at home, but it seems like it goes by so fast. I am pretty sure though that it is this way for everyone, not just us.
On another note of 'the last few weeks', time is coming closer for Wesley to be born. This past week Nathan and I had two chances to be around a four week old baby. I admit that I felt a little out of practice being around Collin! Nathan was wanting to be a helper during diaper changes. Overall, I know that it will be hard to have two young children at home during the day, but I know that Nathan will be a great big brother. We certainly ask for your prayers about the transition though!
-Amy

No comments: